Co-Parenting: Children in Changing Families
This class supports parents and children through the trauma of divorce or separation, by helping parents address their children’s needs during and after divorce.
- Grieving the loss and moving on
- How children react to conflict
- Active listening
- Other strategies to help kids and parents cope with divorce
Now on Zoom!
2½ hour one-time class. Offered twice per month.
Fee: $45 per person
- Class Schedule & Registration Form
- Payment can be made via Pay Your Bill or by mailing a check at least a week before the class.
- January 9, 23
- February 13, 27
- March 12, 26
- April 9, 23
- May 14, 28
- June 11, 25
- July 9, 23
- August 13, 27
- September 10, 24
- October 8, 22
- November 12
- December 10