Donating items from our wish list helps us deliver services and basic household necessities to more families in need. See our current and ongoing needs below.
- Urgent need: socks & underwear for girls & boys sizes 4-8 (especially boys)
Boys underwear size 3T–5T
- Male and female dolls of color (ideally 8-10″)
- Sunscreen for children – SPF 30+
- Weighted lap blankets (can be homemade)
- Boys swimwear
- Play clothes size 3T–6T
- Bottoms, boys clothing, and size 4T especially
- Full size hygiene and household products (see below for specifics)
Last updated 8/14/19
Ongoing Needs for Our Families
Sometimes families come to us in urgent need of necessities like personal hygiene supplies and clothing. When you donate items like those listed below, you’re providing much needed help to at-risk children and their families.
- Baby wipes
- Diapers (especially sizes 3–6 & pull-ups)
- Personal hygiene items
- Shampoo/conditioner, toothpaste/brushes, and feminine hygiene supplies
- Household supplies
- Laundry detergent, dish soap, toilet paper, etc.
- Children’s clothing (boys & girls, sizes 2T–7)
- Socks and underwear (boys & girls, sizes 4–8)
- Swaddling blankets for newborns
- Safety supplies
- Outlet covers, baby gates, doorknob covers, safety latches
- Gas gift cards
** Please note that we cannot accept used car seats or cribs.
Fun, Art & Education
- Arts & craft supplies of all kinds
- Crayons, markers, stickers, paints, paper, paintbrushes, glue, etc.
- Blank journals or planners (for keeping track of appointments, etc)
- Children’s books for all reading levels / languages (especially Spanish & Arabic)
- Shoe boxes for decorating