Donating items from our wish list helps us deliver services and basic household necessities to more families in need. See our current and ongoing needs below.
- Weighted lap blankets (can be homemade using rice or plastic pellets)
- Play clothes size 3T–6T
- Boys clothing and size 4T especially
- 9V batteries
- Portable DVD player for classroom use
- Love seat for preschool classroom
- Easel (2-sided: one chalkboard, one for painting)
- Child friendly field guides for the Willamette Valley
- Wish Upon A Star: A Story for Children with a Parent Who is Mentally Ill by Pamela L. Laskin
- Miniature dry erase boards for kids to use (5–8)
- Magnetic whiteboard (4’×6’)
- Portable CD player
- Plastic safety U-locks
Last updated 6/13/19
Fun, Art & Education
- Arts & craft supplies of all kinds
- Crayons, markers, stickers, paints, paper, paintbrushes, glue, etc.
- Blank journals or planners (for keeping track of appointments, etc)
- Board games
- Cardboard blocks
- Children’s books for all reading levels / languages
- Small craft boxes with lids for decorating
Ongoing Needs for Our Families
Sometimes families come to us in urgent need of necessities like personal hygiene supplies and clothing. When you donate items like those listed below, you’re providing much needed help to at-risk children and their families.
- Baby wipes
- Diapers (especially sizes 3–6 & pull-ups)
- Personal hygiene items
- Shampoo/conditioner, toothpaste/brushes, and feminine hygiene supplies
- Household supplies
- Laundry detergent, dish soap, toilet paper, etc.
- Children’s clothing (boys & girls, sizes 2T–7)
- Socks and underwear (boys & girls, sizes 4–8)
- Swaddling blankets for newborns
- Safety supplies
- Outlet covers, baby gates, doorknob covers, safety latches
- Gas gift cards
** Please note that we cannot accept used car seats.