Co-Parenting: Children in Changing Families
This class supports parents and children through the trauma of divorce or separation, by helping parents address their children’s needs during and after divorce.
- Grieving the loss and moving on
- How children react to conflict
- Active listening
- Other strategies to help kids and parents cope with divorce
Now on Zoom!
2½ hour one-time class. Offered twice per month.
Fee: $45 per person
- Class Schedule & Registration Form
- Payment can be made via Pay Your Bill or by mailing a check at least a week before the class.
- January 4, 28
- February 11, 25
- March 11, 25
- April 8, 22
- May 13, 27
- June 10, 24
- July 8, 22
- August 12, 26
- September 9, 23
- October 14, 28
- November 11
- December 9