Old Mill Center Ambassadors
Do you want to make a substantial difference for children and families in need? Join the Old Mill Center Ambassadors, a new program that provides opportunities for our supporters to use their own interests and talents to help our community’s most vulnerable families.
What do Ambassadors do?
Here are just a few of the ways Ambassadors go above and beyond to help our families:
- Help spread the word about our events and programs on social media
- Attend our dine-in fundraisers at local restaurants
- Host a house party for us
- Use your skills & talents to benefit our families
- Help our families when special needs arise
- Help us with special events
Have another idea? Let us know! There are lots of ways you can contribute.
To join the Ambassadors, email Kate Caldwell for more information.