One of the key ingredients to providing quality services for our clients is developing and maintaining a workforce of diverse, highly qualified, and dedicated individuals.
Our benefit package includes generous vacation and sick leave, eleven paid holidays and employer subsidized medical insurance for qualified staff. We provide regular opportunities for education and training.
Old Mill Center is a participating site for Rural Health loan repayment programs.
- Licensed Elementary Regular Educator – Intensive Treatment Services (ITS)
- Clincial Office Coordinator – Outpatient Program
- Grant Writer – Admin Team
- ITS Dual Licensed Elementary Special & Regular Education Teacher – Intensive Treatment Services (ITS)
- Co Lead Teacher – Integrated Preschool Program
- Substitute Teacher – Early Childhood Classroom: Relief Nursery and Preschool
We are always looking for volunteers. See our list of volunteer opportunities and submit your volunteer application online today!