One of the key ingredients to providing quality services for our clients is developing and maintaining a workforce of diverse, highly qualified, and dedicated individuals.
Our benefit package includes generous vacation and sick leave, eleven paid holidays and employer subsidized medical insurance for qualified staff. We provide regular opportunities for education and training.
Old Mill Center is a participating site for Rural Health loan repayment programs.
- Child & Family Therapist (licensed) – Outpatient
- Child & Family Therapist (unlicensed) – Outpatient
- Child & Family Therapist (bilingual & bicultural) – Outpatient
- Parent Engagement Coordinator (bilingual & part time) – Relief Nursery
- Early Childhood Classroom Substitute Teacher – Relief Nursery & Preschool
- Substitute Program Assistant – Intensive Treatment Services (ITS)
We are always looking for volunteers. See our list of volunteer opportunities and submit your volunteer application online today!